Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Love You Always and Forever - Using Grunge Mask #1

In addition to using the Grunge Mask to complete this layout I have used several pieces from my first Digital Kit (still in the works) :0)!  
  • Many of you have asked when the kits will be available.  First of all THANK YOU for asking!!
  • I am working on them - trust me - :0) along with developing my new Site/Blog, digital kits, tutorials etc... I am also incredibly busy raising my 8 month old, my 6 year old, running a business amongst other "stuff" ha ha!  Soooooo all I can say... is... I am just as excited (probably more so LOL) than you for them to be released!!!  I thank you for hangin' in there!  As soon as I have a launch date set I will be posting the info here with GREAT excitement!!!
  • THANK YOU so VERY much for your support here and on my "Simple Pleasure Designs by Jennifer Fehr" Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment