Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone! "Simply Whimsical" Tag Freebie!

Happy New Year everyone!  I have had a wonderful Christmas Season with Family, I trust you have as well :0)  A wee bit of a blur... but wonderful never-the-less :0)

I have been busy, busy continuing to set up my NEW Blog/Website which is yet to come!  I have some great plans for teaching you, my dear viewers, some great new Tips and Techniques; along with making my creations available to you in my "Simply Wonderful" Digi Kits... it has been my dream for some time now to create my own digital designs and now this dream is coming true!!  Thank you for your continued support and PATIENCE!!  This is all so NEW to me!  BUT... I am loving the learning process ha ha! 

In the meantime  I hope you enjoy just a little TASTE with this cute little Tag, that will correspond with one of my VERY first Digital Kits: "Simply Whimsical"!  Soooo EXCITING!

1 comment:

  1. What a great tag - anything with a butterfly gets me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete