Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pure Baby Layout - Find some of the designs used to create this layout below!

Here is a fun layout utilizing some vintage/modern artwork.  (some of which I am working on for a new collection).  The Paper in the background is a scan of a VERY distressed piece of paper - burnt along the edges, bent, folded, torn etc...  
The flowers are of my own design.  
Add your own choice of background. 
place your photo in the Baby Frame (available below).  
Add your journaling - flowers of choice - a little stitching and the Love Watermark (also found below)!  Have Fun!

2 comments:

  1. hiii.... i am from Brazil, and i loved your designs!!!
    can you make me one???

    gabriela.gonc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous! Thank you so much! I am so pleased you like what you have found! I don't typically take requests since I do this simply for the enjoyment of sharing! If I took requests I may find myself spending a little too much time on the computer and too much time away from my little ones! You can share with me what you are looking for and if it fits in with whatever I may be creating at the moment... I can see what I can do!! Otherwise I hope you continue to enjoy what you find!! Take Care and thank you for the kind words!!

    ReplyDelete