Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Little Angel...

This layout was a simple layout to create yet very effective visually.

Ingredients:
SBC+
Floral Vintage Paper Freebie
Jellyka Western Princess Font
A retired kit from CM called Rock Star (perhaps you have this one)

How to Create:
  • Add Paper to background
  • Add photo and enlarge.  Go to your Format Ribbon and Select Filters.  Locate the Threshold Filter.  Here you can play with the sliders change the high and low colors and find your desired effect.  
  • After applying the effect you are going to wand out the base color leaving you with a transparency of the photo as shown here!  This was a fun technique I taught at my last Simply Digital Design Class and will review again in a future tutorial!
  • The Wing and swirls are pieces I cut from embellishments in the Rock Star Kit!
  • Have Fun with this technique!

2 comments:

  1. I love this one, have to see if I can do this un PSE, thanks for the inspirationa and your lovely freebies!!!

    ReplyDelete